Cadangan Pembinaan Logi Rawatan Air (LRA) Kahang yang Baru dan Sistem Agihan Air dari Kahang LRA ke Bandar Kluang, Johor Barul Taksim (Design & Build)
The Government of Johor is desirous of having Cadang Pembinaan Loji Rawatan Air (LRA) Kahang yang Baru dan Sistem Agihan Air dari LRA Kahang ke Bandar Kluang, Johor Darul Ta’zim be executed under a design and build contract with the following scope of works:
Raw Water Transfer to existing Sembrong Water Treatment Plant (WTP)
- To lay 2.7km length of DN1200mm dia. mild steel (M.S.) pipeline supplied under an earlier contract continuing from where 2.16km been laid and terminated. The laying of this 1200mm dia. pipeline will be up to the proposed new WTP site.
- Supply and lay 10.5km of DN1000mm dia. M.S. pipeline continuing from the DN1200mm dia. pipeline to the Sembrong Timur WTP including interconnection with the existing raw water inlet pipeline to Sembrong Timur WTP.
- Construction of a new Raw Water Booster Pump Station complete with 4 nos. of 20MLd capacity pumpsets, a TNB substation, mechanical & electrical works, and all external and ancillary works.
Water Treatment Plant (WTP) and Balancing Reservoirs comprise of:
- Construction of a 40 MLd capacity WTP.
- Construction of two (2) nos. 6.5 ML capacity reservoirs & associated pipe works
Upon completion of the WTP, raw water supply to Sembrong Timur WTP will be terminated redirected into the new WTP to produce treated water supply.